Burlington Speaking and Listening Practice
Burlington Speaking and Listening Practice develops the communication skills Bachillerato students need to be able to express themselves with fluency in English. It covers the key functions needed in oral communication and develops the specific language skills necessary to prepare for oral examinations in English. The material can be used on its own in optional Bachillerato classes focussing on practical oral communication skills, or as support material for any Bachillerato coursebook.
- Varied listening texts of different lengths and types (including FCE format)
- A variety of exercise types plus additional listening tips
- A wide range of practical speaking tasks using functional language in real situations plus speaking tips
- Exam practice speaking activities including picture discussions, picture comparisons, interviews, decision-making activities and presentations
- Vocabulary and functional language lists to support tasks